Saturday 22 November 2014

Virtual Crop Class 3 with Ann Freeman

Hello again and welcome to my November virtual crop class.



I have created an interactive page which can be simplified to just include a main 6x4 photo and a couple of smaller ones - or you can have a go following the instructions and create the page as I have. You can easily pull together your own supplies for this page if you don't have the kit - check out this post here or the instructions will also cover this. There's a bonus card project at the end of the instructions too.

To download your free instructions for this class click HERE. You can save these to your computer and come back to them when you are ready - even if you cannot join in today.

I hope you enjoy the class and I look forward to seeing your creations later on our Facebook gallery or leave a comment below and share a link to your projects inspired by this class.

Next class is 4pm with Mel.