Tuesday 18 November 2014

Tickled Green



Bit of a cryptic title isn't it ! I am really liking the papers and designs Websters Pages are coming up with lately and when we were asked to make our own choices for our November DT kits one of the first ranges I went for was Websters.

I 'd seen a page with feathers all over it called Tickled and by hook or by crook I was going to make a page with it 




I used a star stencil on the background which I inked through with Tumbled Glass distress ink.
The burlap stars and hearts are by Simple Stories and were another choice of mine for my kit.


We had a fantastic time at the retreat recently and I still have projects to finish.
One that I did manage to get done was Mel's beautiful Prima Cigar Box class here below.
We used paint and paste. We also stamped and embossed so it kept us busy!
I will post more when I've got them all finished as there were some amazing classes.