Friday 14 November 2014

Photo requirements for Ann's virtual Crop class

Details follow for what is required for my virtual crop class on 22nd November 2014.
 
My class is an interactive layout that can easily be replicated with your own supplies.

To do so you will need a sheet of 12x12 white cardstock, a sheet of 12x12 brown or dark cardstock (which replaces this the Card Catolog paper in the kit) and a 12x12 sheet of cardstock that coordinates with your patterned papers. You will then need several pattern papers but I have used no more than 6”x12” from each of three different ones to create this layout.   Matching alphabet stickers and a couple of tabs/bracket shapes to lift the interative elements and you're away!  The class also features a card project as the kit includes plenty of supplies!
 
My photo requirements are as follows:
Main photo is 6"x4" with a smaller 3"x2" photo also on the page, both landscape.
If you want to include the interactive element and include more photographs my additional photos are another 6"x4" landscape, a 4 1/2" x 3" landscape (I trimmed a 6"x4") and there is space to include a couple of 2"x3" portrait photos also or additional journaling.

I would also grab a dark brown ink to use and a scoring tool would also be useful for this class.  Any questions, please do let me know and I will try to help.
 
Look forward to getting creative with you soon.