Sunday 9 November 2014

Coffee Break Class times Four!

One of the many "Sold Out" classes over the retreat weekend was Ann's Prima Coffee Break class which featured one of my all time favourite class layouts. I was not the only one to fall in love with this class and many of those not booked on the class were rifling through the Prima papers in the shop to recreate the layout (including me!)

This was Ann's Class Sample:



and with their permission I wanted to share a couple of variations on the class.

The first one is by Sarah Keerie, she went for a slightly "cleaner" look with less of the gold spray but added a little more glitz with a few more of the Say It In Crystals coloured gems.


The next layout is by Tricia Edie and you can see she has added a large colourful title to complement her photo in place of some of the journaling. She has also swapped out the choice of paper for the frame in favour of a yellow one to work with her photos as well as adding some yellow splats as well.


Finally, here is my take on the class. I loved Ann's original and wanted to recreate most of it as she had designed it but I couldn't help myself and had to add a few chipboard embellishments (hearts, stars and arrows from the October Afternoon Daily Flash series.) I also added a little extra journaling in the form of a journaling card peeking out from behind the photo.


I hope you have enjoyed seeing the different take three people had on the same class. I was so inspired by this range (which considering I don't drink coffee or tea I didn't think I would be) that I have another layout to share later in the week using the same range!