Thursday 9 October 2014

Travelling Goods Mini album






This is incredibly photo heavy...but here is the mini book that I made with the new travel collection by Graphic 45 - Come Away with Me.  I love mini-albums but I wouldn't say they were my strength - which is also why I love to have a go at a few in classes when I go on retreat...and this album is based on one of Jane's classes last Christmas time - she taught us how to make a pop-up album...mine isn't pop up, but the construction is the same, and I used pink and green card stock.

I love the cards with travel quotes that come with these papers, and as they were pretty and pink and blue I added doilies and some prima wood veneer flowers...as well as plenty of the co-ordinating Graphic 45 chipboard pack.


A little bit of punching and some banners also on this page.


I had a middle page where I tried a few pockets - the right hand side just has a slip in pocket that I popped a photo in, and then the left hand side is a pocket page with tickets sticking out the top for my journalling.

Here is the other side of the pocket page, and some more 'view' photos from our holiday.

I used a twine circle and then on the other page layered up some Websters pages lace in with punched paper and washi tape.




The final pages with more journalling and a little pocket for a journal card, and more doilies and lace.