Wednesday 17 September 2014

Virtual Crop Class 3- Photo requirements

Apologies for the delay in my blog post - I had no internet connection yesterday when I should have uploaded.
With my Fancy Pants kit I made a mini book. As with many of my projects there are no photo 'requirements' as such because all of your photos could be added afterwards.
Here's a sneak peek...
The finished book has space for between 6 and 8 photos of varying sizes and lots of journaling spaces.

You'll need black paint and glossy accents, black ink for edging, a good hole punch such as a cropodile and either flower punches or dies (or both)...plus all the usual basic tools and adhesives.

Saturday is my school 'Open Day' but as soon as I've finished I'll be back to answer any questions you have about the class.

Happy scrapping!
Jane
x