Monday 15 September 2014

Virtual crop Class 1 photo requirements

Hello lovely crafty ones!
Just a quick blog post with photo requirements and a sneak peak for Saturdays virtual crop class 1 with yours truly.



With the kit I created two layouts, a tag decor item and a card.
Layout 1 uses just one 4" x 6" portrait photo
Layout 2 uses a pair of 4" x 6" portrait photos (but you can use three and have less journaling)
The tag decor item has room for several small photos. I used 4 tags and have four small 1.5" x 2.5" portrait photos on mine in black and white.
The card obviously has no photos

Look forward to seeing you all back here at the weekend. Sadly I won't be around when my class goes live as I'm taking part in a 5k pretty muddy race for life! I'll be sure to log on as soon as I'm back and showered off though!!  See you then!