Tuesday 30 September 2014

This time last year..

I was having a tidy out of my computer drive, deleting old files, creating new folders and generally having a "spring" clean (in Autumn!) when I stumbled across photos I have forgotten I had taken, yet to be scrapbooked, and happy memories came flooding back.  I set aside a number of these photos to scrapbook at my next crop. I also came across my Gromit treasure hunt photos that I had started to scrapbook but which probably need a minibook as I have so many!


I then found this layout created this time last year for the ATDML design team gallery. Having also had a bit of a tidy up in my craft room I discovered hidden treasures I had totally forgotten I had purchased along with lots of left overs from these papers. The new Teresa Collins collections this year do match quite nicely as well with similar colour tones so I may find myself creating a layout or three with more Gromit photos! And I need to have these all sorted before the Shaun sheep treasure hunt in 2015 as I am sure to have a tonne more photos from those adventures too!

So how about you readers sharing your "this time last year" layouts? I'd love to see them!