Friday 22 August 2014

Sticker Girl!

I love stickers, I love to layer them up, cut them up and use them in abundance.  If I were a scrapbooking super hero I think I would have to be Sticker Girl (although my husband calls me Gadget Girl but that's another story and possibly another page) and my superpower would be stickiness!

In July, Jill sent the DT some October Afternoon to work with and in my kit I had an assortment from the Public Library and Woodland Park ranges.  I was delighted to receive a beautiful Woodland Park sticker sheet and Woodland Park labels.


I knew I wanted to use as many as possible on one layout because they were so cute and was guided in my photo choice by the banner that said 'This is Happiness'.  I thought when are a couple of students more happy than out with their friends with a drink in their hands.



I wanted to show the stickers off to their best advantage and chose a piece of Kraft cardstock for my background and then adhered a piece of patterned paper onto my page, stuck my photo onto the middle of this and then 'stickered' to my hearts content.
 

If you were a Super Scrapbook Hero what would your name be?