Sunday 10 August 2014

As Time Goes By

We have a favourite place where we like to walk with our dogs and it seems that we always go there when it is my birthday, in February, or David's birthday, in August.  We first went there when Gracia was only 4 and at that time we had two dogs.  David took a photograph of the both of us sitting on a log and 17 years later the log is still there and each year we try to replicate the photo as best we can. 


 I used October Afternoon - Woodland Park for my layout as the colours and flowery patterns were perfect for my subject.


I added a doily and some fabric tape from my own stash a beautiful hand made resin flower that was given to me by Tina at the last retreat.


 As everyone knows I am a 'sticker girl' so of course I used the co-ordinating sets of stickers from the range to add some depth to my layout.

I am now looking forward to 2018 when I can put together a layout featuring us when Gracia was 4, 14 and 24!