Sunday 11 May 2014

New Year New You - April

Helloooo - once again.  Where did April fly by to?

Last month I said I was embarking on another little get fit project.  I wanted to 'up the anti' a little and so decided to embark on a C25K (Couch to 5K)  regime. For those who are unfamiliar with this - it's a nine week program where you exercise 3 times a week and build up from not being able to run to being able to run (in my case jog) 5K or for 30 minutes.


I tried three different apps on my phone - the first was too boring,  although the second had good music my phone didn't like it and it kept restarting half way through or suddenly deciding I was doing so well perhaps I should be on week six or seven!  The third and the one I stuck with is called Run Double - no music but really good stats after every interval of walking/jogging.  I am only on week two as I have had several restarts, a trip to Mum's and the Easter weekend to contend with.


But as my inspirational quote on this month's page says 'Perseverance - Steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success!'