Saturday 22 February 2014

Getting ready for Summer...

So for this month's Design Team projects I got some 'I heart Summer' papers from Simple Stories. Perhaps not the easiest to work with in February and going through my old photos I realised how few Summer photos I actually have (I live in Scotland - we don't get a lot of Summer!!). Anyway - I decided that this Summer I'm going to have to get out more and take photos whenever the sun makes an appearance. So, for one of my projects I decided to get ready for those photos by creating two 12"x12" modular pages that I can add my photos to later...

 
I made sure I had plenty of space for photos plus some journaling spots. I embellished with stickers from the collection plus I put some of the stickers in place on top of the page protectors so that I could still put photos underneath them and then if I wanted to I could carefully peel them off the page protectors and put them where I want them on the photos later. I also added punched flowers and butterflies and gems.
 
Now I'm ready if/when Summer does arrive in Scotland this year!