Friday 16 August 2013

Recording The Conversations That Make Me Smile!

The first regular layout I have made with my holiday photos really has very little to do with the holiday itself but more about a funny snippet from Isabelle which I wanted to record.

In Villefranche we spent a little time browsing in the market and strolled around the town but it was our first day, we were tired and really hot so we only stayed ashore for a while before making our way back to the port building to wait for a tender boat back to the ship.

In the port building in Villefranche there is a large illustrated map of the area. Isabelle spotted Monte Carlo on the map and it made me laugh that she thought it was a really famous place because it was in the film Madagascar 3!

So here is the layout I made to record this:


I managed to use some old 7 Gypsies Gaffer Tapes which in spite of their age I still love! Added to that there is some Crate Farmhouse, Stamps from Pink Paislee and letter stickers from Simple Stories Sn@p .