Sunday 9 June 2013

A Place in Time again

At the beginning of the year I decided to make a monthly page with the lovely Graphic45 A Place in Time range. I posted the first two and thought I'd share the next two with you.
Here's the one I did for March...
I love the little stamps that come with each month's papers -great for cutting out and dotting over the page.I used a photo of a very special meeting that happened in March. A group of us ladies who had met via having blogs all met in London as one of them had flown over from America. It was a really good day and perfect for remembering March.
The second one for April...

This was taken at the recent ATDML retreat and was the first time my son's girlfriend had been - she absolutely loved it and is going again next time!
I think this particular range shows that Graphic45 can be really pretty as well as 'grungey.
Over in the shop  there are some great chipboard embellishments and stickers to go with the papers too.
May and June's coming soon!