Tuesday 21 May 2013

Scrapping the Everyday

There are times when I don't want to scrap pictures of my family but want to record everyday moments or 'life as it is now'.  I have been known to scrap photos of mugs because I really like them, handbags because they have a special significance and even my new spectacles.

For me scrapbooking is all about recording life 'warts and all' and I am very fond of scrapping the everyday.


In this layout I ponder over the dilemma I have at the moment.  I love my patent leather DM boots.  Love that they were bought for me at a time I was feeling swamped by motherhood and love how them made me feel that my husband saw me as a funky young thing - even if I didn't.


My dilemma is that I don't feel that I can wear them at the moment because they have now come back in fashion and I see so many teenagers in them that I would feel foolish wearing them.  So do I keep them until they go out of fashion again or do I throw in the towel and admit I may be too old for them.  I think it will probably be the former rather than the latter as I am not ready to act my age yet!


For this page I have used the delicious Fancy Pants Trendsetter range.