Sunday 21 April 2013

Weekend Scrapping

This weekend DH has been away on a boys' trip to watch football. Yesterday I took the girls to the local park to enjoy the sunshine and then for a spot of lunch. We went home in the afternoon and they headed straight outside to play. Never one to miss a brief window of peace and quiet I made a beeline for my scrapping desk!

I made two layouts (started in the afternoon and finished when the children were finally in bed and asleep) both using the My Minds Eye Lost & Found Union Square base pages I had created a while back when I did Shimelles Perfect Collection class.


I love how quickly things came together and now I have two more layouts for the albums. They are both featuring Isagelle but I am sure that I will manage some Olivia layouts sometime soon!