Tuesday 16 April 2013

Websters Composition and Color with a Sunburst :)



Hi everyone.  I loved the retreat (despite loosing my voice half way through!!) and managed to finish all my pages on Sunday (I did have to finish one off at home, but that didn't take long).  Here is my 1st  class using the beautiful Composition and Color line from Alison Kreft at Websters Pages - there are so many beautiful products in this range I found it hard to choose between them!

For the class we had a go at the popular starburst design.  I used some acetate for one of the rays and we did some cutting and layering behind that too.  We added lots of distressed layers, and also had a go at a fan fold flower, as they aren't too girly! I mixed up the alphabets and  used some lovely Studio Calico wood veneers to highlight the title, and a websters envelope to store the journalling.

If you did the class and have a photo of the classes you did then post a link in the comments as I know we'd all love to see them.