Tuesday 23 April 2013

Up Lifted

Do you ever scrap lift?  I do at times when I want a quick scrap fix and haven't the time to do my usual shuffling of paper and embellishments.

I was spending time at the weekend deleting things from my computer and I came across this layout.  I can't remember where I got the photo from but really liked the simplicity of the design.


So I used the absolutely gorgeous Vintage Bliss range, a piece of black card, a piece of turquoise swiss dot card a pack of Prima e-line flowers and some pearls, a couple of butterfly punches and a title cut with my silhouette (oh how I love that little machine) and I had my version of the layout.  I switched the circles for hearts,

 

   changed the position of the clusters of embellishments and


put the title at the top of the page and added a few more flowers and butterflies


but I think my version is fairly true to the origional.



A layout that I really like made in an hour and my scrapping fix was fixed!