Friday 12 April 2013

Simple Stories 24/Seven

This time last week we were in full swing at the retreat with the first day of classes over but with plenty more to come! I had taught my first class of the weekend which was two layouts using Simple Stories 24/Seven papers.  The first page was based on this paper and the ever popular hexagons that we see so often on pages these days.


As part of this class we also made the twine/cork button flowers which I also taught as a quick make and take on the Sunday.


My second page using the same 24/Seven paper collection was based on this paper from Simple Stories Vintage Bliss collection. I loved the layout of  the page elements and wanted to create it with 24/seven colours and a little more dimension.


And here was my page based on using this paper as a guideline for a layout design, perfect to house photos of my family of five but you could use the design as a multi-photo page of a single event or similar shots of one person too, perhaps pulling a range of quirky faces?! 


Both pages also feature a couple of other papers from this collection and the rather lovely chipboard stickers too which can be found HERE in the shop.