Sunday 2 September 2012

August Design Team Gallery

Well it is well worth the wait in my opinion, the August Design Team gallery is now up and full of inspiration from October Afternoon products.  I mentioned a visit I had recently to Aldenham Country Park and I scrapped one of my fave photos from the day (of my two sons) using a mixture of ranges from October Afternoon.

The wooden fence I die cut from this lovely wood grain paper from the 9-5 collection.
The text paper strip down the right hand edge was from this paper which I also cut the FUN part of the title from the reverse side of dotted letters - perfect paper for making the most of both sides!
The grey stripe paper in my layout has a fun birthday side on the reverse which Mel used to make some great cards for the gallery.

By Mel Hand

By Mel Hand

Enjoy the rest of the gallery designs and let us know if we have inspired you to create with October Afternoon. If you want to combine the products with a sketch the October Afternoon blog has a great grid style one posted last week which you can find here.