Sunday, 15 July 2012

Class Prizes

Well the deadline for uploading class projects from the cyber crop has finally passed and we had a total of 49 separate entries. Each one went in the draw for one of the six mini prize packs.

I got Random dot org to pick me 6 numbers from 1-49 and the numbers were allocated as follows: Class 1 participants number 1 - 13 the participants for class two were numbers 14 - 16 with the person who was number one in class 2 being allocated number 14... I hope this makes sense!

Anyone drawn twice will win one prize and a further drawing made.

So without further ado, the draw was:


Number 18 - Helen H
Number 21 - Sue J
Number 27 - Krafty Karen
Number 42 - Gemma Steele
Number 47 - Denise
Number 49 - Helen H (duplicate winner so redrawn below)

Number 20 - Kathryn


Please can all our winners send an email to Mel@atripdownmemorylane.co.uk to confirm your postal address and a small prize will be with you very soon.

Thanks again to all who took part! 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Mel & Jill. I had such a blast taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much - forgot to check back and found out i had won a prize when it arrived today xxx
    It was great fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for my prize - I love it (a Mini Deck of Cosmo Cricket papers for those who'd like to know). I've a project in mind for it already xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for my prize - I had a fab time taking part, it was great fun. Thank you so much for all your hard work in the organising of it and thanks to your fab design team for all their inspiration.

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete