Sunday 29 April 2012

BINGO!

Two challenges in one weekend, how's that for inspiration? Well we figured since it is wet and windy across most of the country you may be staying in the warm and dry and getting crafty with paper so here is another challenge to inspire your next project.

Over the retreat weekend at the start of April we had a bingo challenge. The grid below contains 16 squares of scrapping bingo. The challenge is to pick a line, one of the 4 rows or columns, or maybe a diagonal and use the four scrapping inspiration points on a page.
I created a page based on this challenge choosing the third column along. I misted the background white card with October Afternoon Buttermilk spray ink (my fave!), used multiple photos and it features flowers and die cut (hearts and postage stamps) shapes on the page. The tage/ticket paper and the title stickers are from Echo Park's Note to Self collection which I am working my way through at the moment and I can see the whole pack disappearing quite quickly at the rate I am going! Worth a look if you want some neutral coloured papers featuring stripes, dots, music notes, film reels etc


Do be sure to share a link with us of your finished page if you decide to play along with our BINGO challenge. I have done 2 pages from the grid so far and have another in progress!