Thursday 8 March 2012

See - I told you so!

Yes, it was payday this week and yes, I did order most of the beautiful Prima Almanac range and yes I did have to drive over to visit Jill as I couldn't wait to get it in my eager little hands.

I certainly wasn't disappointed! I took it over to my crop yesterday and I feel that, after flaunting it around so much, the stocks at the shop will be diminishing rapidly :0)

So I did the unheard of - used some of my new supplies a day after getting them. I have eased myself in gently and only used two of the wooden buttons and a couple of pieces of paper (still several sheets and some blossoms left to stroke) and made this page.


I love that the cut off strip is patterned for the whole width and so it can be used for crafting (the brown strip in the centre of this layout).


The poem, by E E Cummings, is one of my favourites.

I am now deciding if I need to just look at these papers for a few days longer or get stuck in with another page.

What would you do?

Supplies used :-