Monday 27 February 2012

Come to Mama!

I was wondering around cyberspace, yesterday evening, as I sometimes do whilst preparing dinner and though "Oh! I haven't popped over to ATDML to look at what they have that's new for a while"

Oh My Word! Have you seen the new Prima ranges that are now in stock?  There is one in particular that I instantly fell in love with and, coincidentally as it is pay day on Tuesday, some will have to fall into my shopping basket.

Gorgeous is not an adequate word to describe these little gems of lusciousness. I am not a 'vintage' scrapper but there is just so much potential for the Almanac range.   How gorgeous are these papers?



  
And then there's the blossoms to go with them

 

And if that's not enough - just look at these!


Well, all I can say is "Roll on payday" because these little beauties are all going to be mine   ;0)