Friday 30 September 2011

September Design Team Gallery

If you are looking for more scrapbooking inspiration as we head into a glorious autumnal weekend our latest monthly design team gallery is now up on the main shop site and can be found HERE. Designers were joined by Jules Dix this month who produced some lovely work for us. I for one have fallen in love with this piece which would be perfect for a Christmas gift (there we go again with that C word!).


I have pledged to make 50% of my gifts this year and along with one of my classes at the forthcoming retreat (not long now!) I shall be making several of these framed photo/art pieces for friends and relatives this year. So effective don't you think? Must dig out those mini pegs I know I have somewhere!!

Of course with the lovely weather we have been having these last few days preparing for the season may be far from your mind! Who would have thought it was almost October? Still it is forecast to be wonderful the next few days for most of the UK so make the most of it and have a Happy day whatever you do xx