Friday 9 September 2011

Learning Something New


Along with Mel and many others I am taking part in Shimelle's Learn Something New Every Day class throughout the month of September. I chose to make my album 8x8 this year and used the new Prima Printery papers as the base for my book along with some Bo Bunny Etcetera papers.
I covered my book in old book pages from a recycled French/English dictionary and am using these mixed in with the papers throughout my month. I know this means it isn't acid free, but the book will be in page protectors and I am not concerned it may wear in time, indeed it is quite grungy to start with!

The Prima Printery papers can be found HERE in the shop, and the Bo Bunny Etcetera HERE (which also forms part of the B categories in this weeks Thirsty Thursday challenge)
I have scrapped my page for this week's challenge - a Back to School page of my boys, once the light is better I will photograph and share.