Thursday 7 July 2011

Product Spotlight: 7 Gypsies Mykonos

Well a little later than I should be but here is the layout I made with the Mykonos papers. I really enjoyed working with them and have uploaded my layout to the Play Along With Scrap Factor gallery on UKS as believe it or not there are only 3 patterned papers on this layout (the challenge at the moment is called 1-2-3 and requires one sheet of black cardstock for the background, 2 photos and 3 patterned papers)

I also used some co-ordinating cardstock, stickers including Echo Park For The Record and some really old Jenni Bowlin Lil Davis stickers, thickers, Basic Grey letter stickers, My little shoebox alphabet & punched embellishments.


I've got loads left so will probably knock out some cards with the rest so at some point they will be uploaded too!