Sunday 24 July 2011

Inspired by Mel

When I saw this post by Mel I remembered that I had the very same Bella Blvd paper (2 sheets brought for a project that was never started) and some Bo Bunny paper that I had also brought for the same project.

So, I was inspired to make a camping page of my own, documenting when Gracia went camping for the first time in her memory (we had been once before when she was 3 but that's another tale to tell).


She is not a camper by nature (too fond of home comforts) and this trip involved a lack of running water, electricity and having to use the toilet in the farm house. A baptism by fire into camping! She tolerated it because she was with her boyfriend's family, which meant she was with him, but didn't like the food, didn't like the cold, didn't like the wet and really didn't like sleeping outside at night - hence the reason I changed the 'I love the outdoors' square.

How about showing us something that has inspired you lately.