Monday 30 May 2011

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and a Little Blue

Do you have old stash that has been laying in your storage for eons and never seen the light of day? Those bargains that were too good to miss but then too good to use! Many moons ago I went to a ‘crop and shop’ and the lady who was running it was selling loads of stash at remarkable prices. It was when I was new to scrapping and to be able to afford a whole bottle of Prima flowers, thanks to her generous prices, was a joy. In fact, I brought several!


They have languished in my stash ever since and so I decided to use them to ‘fancy up’ (not that it really needs fancying up) this die cut piece of Bo Bunny paper from the new Vicki B range, with a little sparkle added with Stickles, and additional Prima pearl swirl (also rescued from my 'saving for best' stash) snipped into pieces to fit onto the page.




The title was borrowed from Jill who used it for this page.




The little blue is of course some of the little Prima flowers that I have used around the edge. Then there was the obligatory bling in abundance!




So there we are my Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and a little Blue page. What do you have hiding in your stash that is screaming to be pulled out and used?


Karen M