Sunday 15 May 2011

Some Bo Bunny Cards

When I was cropping on Saturday one of the challenges was to make a card or cards from your "bag of bits" which for me means the large box which I take when I crop with all my scraps in it.


Recently I had Bo Bunny Gabrielle for my DT kit and I had quite a few scraps left over in the scrap box so I made these two cards.




I have to say that spending the day cropping and mixing up the scrapping with the card making has reignited my desire to make cards and I am going to try and pencil in a few evenings to sit and raid the scraps box and make a few more cards - sometimes a quick and easy card project is just the thing to get the mojo back in gear - after I made these I then finished off two layouts which had been sitting in my "must finish" baggies for longer than I care to admit, then I worked on a minibook project for a while before working on two more layouts and another card!


Phew, for me, a veeeeeery slow worker, that was very productive!