Saturday 21 May 2011

Double Take.

Same photos, same paper manufacturer but very different results.

I made this layout in April using Echo Park Be Mine collection and a few buttons from my stash.


The papers were the remains from a class that Ann Freeman had taught at the Eclectic Keepsake crop.


I really loved the photos I used, they were of my daughter and her boyfriend, Josh, on his first day back from a months trip to India where he had carried out voluntary work at an orphanage. They were just sitting in the kitchen, relaxing and thoroughly enjoying each others company.


I made this layout today in response to a blog friend's challenge to scrap the moment. I have used Echo Park For the Record, Springtime and Summer Days collections.


It records some of the conversation I had with my daughter yesterday evening on the drive home from Josh's house.


I told Gracia that I was going to scrap our conversation and she asked me to use the photos from January. I didn't want to use my usual butterflies and flowers (although one butterfly did sneak in) for the page so printed out a copy of the periodic table and punched circles from this.


So there we are - same photos, same paper manufacturer but very different layouts.

Karen M