Tuesday 5 April 2011

More retreat winners as promised

As promised in my post last week we have more retreat winners to share with you. Denise was the lucky winner of the scraplift challenge - where delegates were challenged to scraplift one of several layouts created by the design team.

Pat won the sketch challenge prize with her very funky layout.


My class was a single layout class as previously shared and used the Prima Madeline range. There was plenty of papers within the kit to create a second layout and instructions for an example second layout were included in the class. One of our delegates Claire managed to finish her second layout during the weekend and I loved it so much I thought I would share here in the blog.

Only 29 weeks to go until the next retreat at the end of October 2011! But don't worry - we have a little special something up our sleeves for between now and then sure to keep you all in scrapping heaven!