Wednesday 9 February 2011

Sketch Challenge - Are you playing along?

Mel posted the sketch challenge for February earlier this week and I noticed that a layout I did at the last ATDML retreat could very well have been inspired by this sketch. The strips are a great way of using up scraps of paper and card with your border punches, or maybe you have some off cuts of lace or ribbon that could be used?


My Pizza layout uses Basic Grey paper ribbons from the Max & Whiskars collection. These are great for adding to your layouts and cards and last forever! I thought this pack was a nice neutral set that could be used for many occasions and it coordinates well with the Crate Paper School Spirit range as well.

I used both the paper ribbons and the Crate paper collection on this layout which I also created at the last retreat based on a scraplift from fellow DT member Suzanne Torr.


The sketch challenge is open until March 5th so why not set aside some time to play along in the next few weeks? You could win a £10 ATDML voucher too!