Friday 21 January 2011

Some Soup For You

This was my layout for the Chicken Soup challenge blog tonight, The inspiration was a very beautiful (and somewhat expensive) butterfly necklace.



The background for this layout was started a long time ago - at our spring 2010 retreat infact as it was part of Debbies class using masking fluid and watercolours.


I enjoyed spending some time in the classroom creating a background but I had no photos or idea what I wanted to do with it. When I was having my most recent clearing out session of part done layouts I found the background and matched it with a photo I took of Olivia at Butterfly World on the Isle of Wight last summer.


I added a few more doodles, some stickers by Crate paper and some butterfly and flower embellishments by KI memories which I had been hoarding away for ages and it all came together quite quickly.