Monday 31 January 2011

Customer Spotlight - 2010 Crafting Review Katie Shanahan Jones

Our final crafter to share their 2010 creations with us in January is Katie Shanahan Jones. She has shared a selection of her 2010 projects with us below and this is what she told us about herself...


I'm Katie and I live in Oxfordshire. I have three lovely kids, husband Karl and two mad beagles!
I've crafted since I was a kid but discovered scrapbooking back in 2002 and haven't looked back since!

I love anything vintage, inky and retro, 7 gypsies, Graphic 45 and anything Tim Holtz are firm favourites.


I enjoy using lots of different materials in my card making and scrapping.
I'm a 'more is more' type of girl- and pack LOTS onto a card or a layout, I can't leave an empty space!

If I can I'll try and squeeze a bit of glitter in there somewhere, Stickles are another favourite of mine.







Thanks to Katie for sharing her lovely work with us. All the ladies who took part in Januarys 2010 crafting review will go into a hat to win an ATDML shopping voucher!