Wednesday 19 January 2011

A Couple of Layouts To Share...

Just sharing a couple of quick layouts i have done over the past couple of weeks. The Profiteroles one uses My Minds Eye Penny Lane paper and die cuts with some thickers. It was super quick to do but I really wanted to capture the messiness of Olivia eating her first profiteroles (with her fingers) taken over a year ago - Christmas 2009.


This uses Basic Grey Lime Rickey papers and stickers, I just LOVED the "Elmer" style paper that I used to make the frame of the photo. The coloured letter stickers are Sassafras and the large white letters are Doodlebug. Isabelle loves to play on the Wii fit although often she prefers to take on the "motivational coach" role and instructs me to play the games and try to get the crown for the highest score!