Sunday 19 December 2010

12 days of Christmas Printers tray

Remember this post? Well I promised to share more from my printers tray and am happy to do that today, albeit later than I envisaged. To be honest the 8-maids a milking had me stumped for a while until I saw a cute cow bell pin on e-bay and then it all fell into place. The background is made up of strips of Tim Holtz tissue tape with a stamped cows head and my e-bay bell added to it. A little distress stickles and the number 8 and this window was done.

I was really happy with my windows for the 9th and 10th, the dress made out of layers of cut blossums for my 9-ladies dancing and a grungeboard "leaping" reindeer was my loosely interpreted lords-a-leaping window.

My 11 pipers pipers piping window featured music note stamped clear-embossed background with a chipboard scroll adored with several musical elements, including a prima music pebble and my 12 drummers drumming window contains more grungeboard which I inked and stickled and addes to a music note stamped background.

So my printers tray is now completed and is located on the wall in the hallway of our home for the rest of the month and until 12th night. Then I will remove each page (which I only adhered lightly) and store them ready for next year - then I can decorate my tray windows all over again, maybe with family photos so it can be featured in my home all year round!

The printers trays can be found here in the shop and would make a great new-years project!