Monday 21 June 2010

Sketch Winner For May

Wow, what with a crazy busy month somehow we are nearly at the end of June and I realised we hadn't posted Mays sketch winner or any June sketches! Slapped wrist for me.


So the winner is....



"My Boys" By 'Juliwan' We loved the colour scheme and the choice of papers \ embellishments. Of course the very cute cat photos also caught our eye! Cat lovers (and animal lovers of all sorts will want to check out the July DT gallery as it will feature Basic Grey Max & Whiskers products amongst others!)

Please drop me an email with your email address so I can email you the shopping voucher prize!

A sketch will follow in the next post. As we are nearly at the end of June it will roll into July's sketch challenge so the deadline for sketch entries will be 31st July.