Thursday 24 June 2010

"Home" Decor On A Large Scale?!?!

Well I have had a really busy week so thought I would pop by and tell you why... I teach part time in an infants school and have had a bit of extra work this week moonlighting in my school as "Artist In Residence!"

Really that means I am being paid to work outside the classroom with small groups of children to create a large piece of art work for our new entrance hall. It is a lot of fun, we are painting backgrounds and then stenciling on childrens own pictures to create a large PATCHWORK style mural. Hahaha i told you I was patchwork obsessed!

I will try to share picture when it is done, we are only just starting but maybe next week. I have also managed to use some scrapping products (Heidi Swapp masks) and may also fire up the Cricut to help out tomorrow - just need to locate the cutting mat.......... !!

Anyway, I hope you are all enjoying the good weather, no doubt it won't last and we will all be back indoors scrapping and moaning about the rain soon!