Sunday 16 May 2010

Sketch Inspiration Number 8

Back with another sketch for you to play with. As always upload your creations and post them to an online gallery or your blog then add a comment to the post with a link to your sketch - we will pick our favourite and send a £10 ATDML shopping voucher

I have had quite a crafty weekend. I spent Saturday at a craft day \ crop run by a lady who comes to our retreats. It is always so lovely to go to a craft event as a scrapper rather than the organiser, I am not the most prolific of scrappers especially when I am away from my own crafting space but it is just wonderful to be able to just sit and craft. i did take a few shop bits and pieces for the ladies but it was just a small selection and didn't require me to "man the shop"



I got two layouts done - both are for next months DT Gallery and use Bella Blvd products. I also made a card with a kit provided by Tina in our goodie bag of card making bit and I also made a card to enter in a vintage challenge.


We were all given a sheet of printed vintage images and the challenge was to use one or more in a project. I made this card and I won the challenge as judged by the independant judge who they have to judge their challenges!! :)
.
Apologies for the photo taken in less than perfect light! The papers used are Prima Strawberry Kisses (Background and flower) and Flights of Fancy (Die cut butterfly) 7 Gypsies Avignon (behind the ballerina) and a bit of torn up corrugated card. The sentiment was stamped and everything inked liberally with brown chalk ink. I finished off the butterfly and the flower with a little bit of Prima say it in crystals bling!