Friday 21 May 2010

Imaginary Friends Door Hanger

Do you ever look at scrapbooking paper sometimes and think that is just too nice to use? That is what I thought when I saw the Imaginary Friends papers by My Little Shoebox. With the funky aliens these papers are such fun and perfect for little boys, far too nice not to have out on display hence my door hanger for son #1.

Robert asked if I would make him something for his room some time ago, and these papers were the answer. Combined with the MLS alphabet stickers and some chipboard banners from Maya Road this project came together really quickly and even used some of the skinny ribbon the ATDML girls put in our pizza boxes!



A list of items from the ATDML store used to create this doorhanger is shown here:
Imaginary Friends Paper
MLS Stickers
Maya Road chipboard

Do share with us your Imaginary Friends creations, we love to see what our customers create!