Wednesday 14 April 2010

Ingredients Challenge for April

Here, a little later than usual, we have this months Ingredients challenge. Our three scrappers taking the challenge this month were Jude Hutchinson, Vicki Canning and Lynn Robertson.


Hi, I'm Jude, an obsessive scrapbooker who lives in London with husband (very tolerant) and 2 kids aged 12 and 5 (very patient recipients of many many photos). I've been scrapbooking for about 5 years and if I don't partake in something scrapbooky at least once a day, I feel a severe deficit! It is my creative outlet and I find it very relaxing and fun. I work in mainly 12x12" format and produce mostly clean and uncomplicated layouts where the photos are the main focal point. I love pretty papers and HATE messy things, in particular detest glitter with a vengeance. I love scrapbooking not just for the completed pages but also the process that goes into it, and also the social side of things. I have made wonderful friends from this hobby, friendships which have developed way beyond the scrapbooking. I have many other hobbies and am NEVER bored. My mum used to say to me when I was young, "only boring people get bored!" and I concur with that. Life is so exciting and there are so many things for me to learn and experience. I also enjoy taking part in the odd scrapbooking competition and challenge.



I'm 27 and I live in Scotland with my partner and our 18 cats. I have been scrapping for 5 years and am currently on the Design Team for Scrap Tiffany. I have been published in various scrapbooking magazines and I recently taught a class at my local scrapbooking crop!!!! Apart from Scrapbooking I also enjoy reading, writing to my penpals and spending time with my nephews. I really enjoyed working on this challenge, and I cannot wait to see what everyone else does with the ingredients.


I live near Edinburgh & am a student. In September I will begin studying Product Design at university. I have always enjoyed being creative from a young age and started scrapbooking in 2003. It's my favourite way to relax and get my thoughts written down. I enjoy scrapbooking holidays & events, but my favourite types of pages to create are the ones about relationships and little, everyday things. I enjoy stitching on my layouts and rarely complete a page without using my sewing machine. Creating my Ostende & Bruges layouts was a real challenge for me as the colours & patterns weren't what I'd usually select myself but I really enjoyed working with the products and trying something different.


**EDIT** Because it was a double layout Lynns Ostende & Bruges photo wasn't displaying correctly. I have now uploaded it as two singles so you can hopefully see them better :)