Wednesday 24 March 2010

March Challenge

It's all about learning at the moment!
As you may have seen from the post below my school are having Ofsted this week so I have been working hard with colleagues to prepare although due to the timing of the inspection I am not actually in school! So my time has been spent focusing on helping to make sure that the inspection team see evidence of the learning that has been taking place and that they witness it first hamd during their visit.

Than, when I get home I have been focusing on the upcoming retreat and the classes i am teaching... more learning and teaching. The majority of my class supplies finally arrived today so I am underway making my class samples. Fortunately this time I had a very clear idea of how I wanted to use the products and so it hasn't been too stressful waiting for the product to arrive but I am pleased it is mostly now here!

Finally, my "big girl" Isabelle who is 4 will be going to school full time after the Easter holidays and we are getting ready for Monday when she goes for her full day induction. I can't believe that I will have a child in full time education, the time seems to have flown by and taken forever all at the same time!

So there we are, learning is a big part of what is going on around me at the moment so it is no surprise that this months challenge is a themed challenge.

Produce a layout, minibook or other project with a learning theme. It could be a reflective layout looking at things you have learned, it could be a celebratory first day at school type layout, or layout about things you or others want to learn, study or develop... The choice is yours so long as it's overall theme is related to learning.

As always you have until the 22nd of next month to email me your layout to be included in the challenge. The winner will receive something different this month; a box with a selection of class kits (with instructions!) from our retreat so you can enjoy taking some classes and doing some learning as well!