Thursday 11 February 2010

Coming Tomorrow....

Lots of gorgeous goodies from My Minds Eye and some resotcks of the Prima which FLEW off the shelves!

Talking of the Prima I have had a wonderful evening after a very hectic day. I sat at my desk with a sheet of each of the six "Strawberry Kisses" papers and played. The best thing was I found photos to go with every paper in the line without any trouble (using my new Stacy Julian style category boxes!)

I have done one layout tonight and will share it on here sometime in the next few days, and i will probably try to do a few more layouts from this line this weekend so I can share a selection of Strawberry Kisses layouts here.

It's been a crazy busy day and I need some sleep before another busy day tomorrow so I will leave you to dream of more new lovely products heading our way tomorrow.